Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summary Jose Luis Puccini

WHO I AM:
International Sales Consultant with strong academic background and over 11 years of sales experience in bank products management, metalurgical sector and Oil & Gas Industrial products in Southamerica, Europe and Australia.

WHAT I HAVE DONE:
- Delivered results for numerous and diverse middle-high profile companies and its sales projects in varying complexity.
- Specialized in sales strategies and international business management.
- Have numerous certifications & credentials in Sales, MBA & Industrial Engineering.

THAT MEANS THAT I CAN:
- Get things done efficiently
- Be flexible with my hours
- Fill in where you need me
- Interact positively with multicultural clients in many areas

WHAT ARE MY EXPERIENCE AREAS:
| Agile Sales Mgmt
| Agile New Business Development
| Strategic Planning

AND THEN I HAVE IMPROVED MY SKILLS:
| High Level Negotiation
| Long tem projects
| Autonomous but reporting

WHAT PEOPLE THINK:
- Currently 8 recommendations on my LinkedIn Profile as of May 2013...

WHAT ARE MY PERMANENT WORK PERMITS:
- Colombia, UK, European Union
- Italian citizen and passport holder - Permanent resident of Spain and Colombia

No comments:

Post a Comment